This week: Top Ten Winter TBR
- Physik by Angie Sage- It’s what I’m going to start after Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
- The 13th Prophet by T. Lucas Earle- I’ve been putting this off long enough (laziness).
- The Book Thief by Markus Zusak– it’s about time, especially since the movie came out recently.
- Bloodmark by Aurora Whittet – an ARC I recently received that looks pretty good, so it’s taking priority over some of the older ones.
- A Simple Cure by Lawrence W. Gold-an ARC that I have on my Kindle app- trying to clean out my Kindle TBRs.
- Robinson Crusoe by Daniel Defoe- also another classic I have yet to read.
- 1984 by George Orwell- I love Orwell, and this one shouldn’t disappoint.
- Queste by Angie Sage- I’m aiming to finish this series next year, and though the books are long, I can finish them in about two days.
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen- I’m surprised how many fans this has for a classic.
- The Polar Express by Chris Van Allsburg- what would the movie be without the book? A Christmas classic.
Also, I feel it’s more fair to put a bit of a disclaimer- the books I intend to read and the books I actually read can be very different.
So what’s your top ten winter TBR? Leave me the links to yours!