The Feature & Follow is hosted by TWO hosts, Parajunkee of Parajunkee’s View and Alison of Alison Can Read.
I’m participating in this blog hop! See the rules here. Follow me however you wish! And if you do, be sure to stop by this post and say hi! Let me know you followed me and I’ll follow you! Isn’t it marvelous how that works?
Question of the Week: What were your favorite books of 2013?
Gosh, what is it with this question? Not only did I answer this for the Top Ten Tuesday
, but also the End of the Year Book Survey
(created by Jamie at The Perpetual Page-Turner). So I guess here I go again! Time for some new followers!
1. Attrition by S.G. Night (ARC)
2. The Cider House Rules by John Irving
3. Bitterblue by Kristin Cashore
4. My Side of the Mountain by Jean Craighead George
5. A Series of Unfortunate Events books 1-3 by Lemony Snicket
6. Clockwork Prince (The Infernal Devices #2) by Cassandra Clare
7. Short story: Monkey Talk by T. Lucas Earle
8. The Bride of Devil’s Acre by Jennifer Kohout (ARC)
9. The Diary of Amy, the 14-year-old Girl Who Saved the Earth by Scott Erickson (ARC)
10. The Night Thoreau Spend in Jail by Jerome Lawrence and Robert E. Lee
Note: The Book Thief by Markus Zusak would be on this list, but I finished it a few minutes before midnight on December 31st 2013 and didn’t get a chance to include it in any of the posts I mentioned above. So I’m counting it as a book I read in 2014 for the future surveys/lists I do.
So what were your 2013 favorites? Share your links or just list them below! Happy FF!