This week: Top Ten Goals for 2014
- Schedule more posts in advance.
- Be more organized! Both blog and life.
- Get more caught up on reading ARCs. I have challenges to help me accomplish that.
- Get at least 50 followers so I can start doing giveaways.
- I already comment a lot and visit other people’s blogs every day, but I can always be more involved in the blogging community!
- Completely organize and prioritize my bookshelf.
- Complete all ten of my challenges I signed up for.
- Read at least 100 books. That goes in with the challenges.
- Just generally be an awesomer person! I think I can manage at least that.
- Become fluent in French. Lol. Not gonna happen. I’ll be close though.
So what are your top ten goals/resolutions for 2014? Leave me the links to yours, or just answer in the comments!