Hi guys! I’ve already received this award before- original post here– but Jane from The Anything Blog was nice enough to nominate me a second time, so much thanks to her. The purpose of this award is to support new bloggers who have less than 200 followers. ‘Liebster’ means ‘nicest, dearest, or sweetest’ (etc.) in German. The award is a great way to spread the word about awesome up-and-coming bloggers!
RULES FOR ACCEPTING THE AWARD:
- link back to the blog that nominated you
- answer the questions they asked on their post
- nominate ten other blogs for the award and make sure to let them know (with a link to your post)
- ask ten questions for the blogs you nominate to answer
- share some random facts about yourself
2. Chocolate or Vanilla ice cream?
3. Favorite book (I know it’s hard)?
4. Favorite author?
5. What is your favorite thing to do in your free time?
6. What is your number one pet peeve?
7. Cupcakes or cookies?
8. Pinterest or Google + ?
9. Which occupation would you rather have : Teacher or scientist?
10. Favorite song?
- I’m obsessed with the color green.
- I am also a writer, but have the can’t-ever-finish-anything syndrome.
- I have a job as a cashier and I am the best at it. Seriously I’m the fastest cashier in the store (:
- I’m super proud of my library. I have so many books! I really can’t wait to buy a house just so I can have a proper library room and buy tons more books for it. College is going to kill me because I won’t be able to keep all my books…
- I want to be an editor for a publishing company. Or perhaps a librarian. That’ll be my backup.
- My two favorite cities (outside the U.S.) are Venice and Paris! I’ve been to Venice twice and it’s so beautiful. I haven’t been to Paris yet but I’ve heard such good things about it and I love all things French (I’m in my third year of French at school) so I’m sure I’ll love it when I finally go (after I graduate).
- I hate things that lots of other people love, like dogs, the color blue, and unhealthy food like pizza and fries.
- When I’m upset I do things like clean and rearrange furniture. And then I play the piano or read to calm down. I also take walks.
- I am equally an introvert and extrovert.
- I am nocturnal. And also part cat. (I am so obsessed with cats it’s crazy)
- I’m famous for not sticking with things. I’ve quit so much: jazz, tap, ballet, hip-hop, swimming, soccer, violin, Girl Scouts (pretty much), sculpting (mostly), etc. The only things I’ve really been able to stick with are reading and playing the piano.
(note: I’m only nominating 5 people because I’ve already gotten this award and it’s quite exhausting finding people to nominate when you don’t actually know that many bloggers, especially NEW bloggers)
- Debz at Debz Bookshelf
- Lexi at Lexi Swoons
- Emily, Caroline, and Izzy at All in a Book
- Valeria at A Touch of Book Madness
- Kathryn at A Bibliotaph’s Reviews
- When and why did you start blogging?
- What is your favorite color?
- What’s your favorite type of book?
- What is your favorite city?
- What desserts do you like?
- Reading or/and writing?
- Any hobbies besides reading?
- If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
- If you could live forever, would you- and why?
- How many books are on your to-be-read shelf?