This week: Top Ten Blogging/Bookish Confessions
- I am crazy about scheduling posts. I’m sure a lot of other people’s confessions are going to be that they don’t schedule posts. But I schedule them about a month in advance.
- I dog-ear my books. Mostly if they’re well-loved paperbacks. I try not to dog-ear the hardcovers and definitely not library books.
- Whenever I go to the library, I get about 7 books. So I had to stop going because it was too much for me to read before I had to start renewing them like crazy.
- I keep several blogging-related lists on an app on my phone. Books to read for the current month and several months in advance, topic ideas for memes, general blogging to-dos. I’m just super organized in general.
- If I’m really into a good book, everything else goes out the window. I’ve been known to stay up late (into the morning) in order to finish books.
- Along the same lines, sometimes I’ll dedicate a day specifically to reading and polish off 2-3 books in a day. Usually these are MG books, which are shorter and easier to read.
- I’m not a huge fan of my blog name or design. The name I’ll leave, because it’s associated with so many things, but the design I’m having re-done in a couple months.
- I’m positively awful at over-requesting ARCs. Most of the ones I have now (around 50) are ones I don’t even want to read.
- I take a book pretty much everywhere I go. You never know when you might have an opportunity to read.
- Along those lines, I often read at completely inappropriate places, like concerts and parties. Thus I am not very social at these events. Haha. Oh well.
- *BONUS 11th CONFESSION* I’ve had more literary crushes than real-life crushes.
So what are your Top Ten Confessions? Leave me the links to yours or just answer in the comments!