Woohoo! I love tag time. Found this one on This Girl Reads a lot!.
1. Rather read only a series or stand-alone books?
Stand-alones. There’s usually a pattern with series…they start off great, get worse as you go on, and then wrap up either great or awful.
2. Rather read a book whose main character is male or female?
Female. Girls are so…eh I don’t want to say complex because that can be true of guys, but they certainly show more.
3. Rather only shop at Barnes and Noble (or other bookstore) or Amazon?
Amazon. I go for the cheap books. I only go to B&N to see what’s popular.
4. Rather all books become movies or TV shows?
Movies. I haven’t seen any movie-to-TV show adaptations and I can’t imagine it working out well. Well, I saw one episode of Pretty Little Liars, but that doesn’t follow the book series.
5. Rather read five pages per day or five books per week?
Five books per week. I read really quickly…
6.Rather be a professional book reviewer or author?
Book reviewer, definitely. Being paid to read books all day and then write my opinions on them? Heck yeah! Don’t get me wrong, I like writing and I might write a few books someday. But I prefer reading to writing.
7. Rather only read 20 of the same books over and over or get to read a new book every six months?
A new book every 6 months, I suppose. I love to re-read, but the same 20 books…that would get kinda boring.
8.Rather be a librarian or own a bookstore?
A librarian, definitely. I fully intend to become one at some point in my life, if just to see what it’s like. I don’t think I could manage a bookstore very well.
9. Rather only read your favorite genre or your favorite author?
Favorite genre. Genre is a lot more broad than author. And I don’t think I could pick just one author…my favorite (extant) author has only written 3 books and they’re all in one series.
10. Rather only read physical books or eBooks?
Physical. I mostly only read eBooks when they’re ARCs, and I try to get all my ARCs as eBooks. They don’t take up shelf space, and if I don’t like them I can just delete them. If I like them enough, I’ll order a physical copy.
Yay such fun! This tag is up for grabs, so if you want to do it…go ahead! I’ve never let being tagged or not tagged stop me. But I would love it if my blog bestie Jillie did it! <3