~Let the love begin~
1. What’s your name?
2. Where in the world are you blogging from?
3. How did you get into blogging in the first place?
I saw a link to a book blog (Small Review) on Goodreads and I was like, hey I wanna do that!
4. How did you come up with your blog name?
I had a sculpting blog first called Awesome Clay Sculpting and I wanted to keep with the ‘Awesome’ theme, and I wanted to include books. I also like the alliteration with A, so it was between Analysis and Assessment. I chose the latter. Thus Awesome Book Assessment was born. And I hate it.
5. What genre do you read and review the most on your blog?
YA Fantasy. Although I’m trying to get more into contemporary romance.
6. What other types of posts do you do on your blog, apart from reviews?
Discussions, essays, giveaways, memes, tags, surveys, etc. Check them all out under my ‘Features’ tab.
7. Best blogging experience so far?
Meeting my blogging buddy/pen pal Jillie from Jillian’s Books.
8. Favorite thing about the blogging community?
Discussing books! And bookish topics.
9. Name the 5 books you’re most excited for this 2015!
Ahahaha this question sounds so excited! I have no idea. I don’t often read new releases.
10. What’s an underrated book or series that you think everyone should read?
The Graceling series by Kristin Cashore! It’s my favorite series (next to HP and AiW) and it’s the ultimate YA fantasy, in my opinion.
11. Which book boy or girl would be your book BFF?
Katsa from Graceling! She’s AWESOME and I just know we’d get along famously!
12. Apart from reading, what are your other hobbies or interests?
Oh, so many…art (mostly sculpting), piano, some video games, Adventure Time, baking (and eating!), sleeping, writing of course, etc.
13. Apart from book shopping, what else do you like shopping for?
Art supplies and SOMETIMES (but not often) video games. Michaels and used book stores are my favorites (notably Half Price Books).
14. At a party, the DJ suddenly changes the song – and it’s your song. What song would be playing?
Ach no don’t make me chooooose! Okay, uh- Papaoutai by Stromae! That’s what’s been stuck in my head lately. Or Tous Les Memes or Alors on Danse or Ta Fete…..I am so on a French music kick right now
15. Pick out either a book you want turned into a film/TV show, or a film/TV show you want turned into a book.
Eeeek what to choose….I really want a Graceling movie, I always want more adaptations of Alice in Wonderland….but since I don’t really watch TV I can’t think of many that I would want in book form. Oh! I got it! Moonrise Kingdom. That movie needs to be a book. Also for book-to-movie, the Gemma Doyle series by Libba Bray would be a great option.
~Love-a-thoners, ready set GO!~