Welcome to the last post of Jillie’s Blogger Positivity Campaign! So sad it’s over.
5 Things to Keep in Mind
- Book bloggers are awesome! That means you. Just because you love books and love sharing about them makes you an awesome person.
- The community is wonderful! Everyone is so supportive and fun and friendly and creative here. Go out and travel the blogosphere! You never know what you’ll find.
- Books are always worth it. Even if you sometimes have reading slumps, that’s okay. Books won’t judge you and will always be waiting. They are wonderful escapes from reality.
- There is no pressure here! If you feel like you don’t get all the cool ARCs or you don’t have a posting schedule or you just don’t have enough time to read anymore, that’s all right! It’s not the end of the world. People understand. ARCs aren’t everything. It doesn’t matter if you don’t post regularly if you have great content and personality. And even if you don’t have enough time to read now, you will someday.
- Always be positive! Look on the bright side of things at every opportunity. It helps to believe that things will turn out for the better, even if you don’t believe in fate.
4 Things I Loved About this Campaign
- I loved the idea of it. Spreading the love is always something I try to do at every opportunity.
- Reading other people’s posts. I loved seeing everyone be happy and enthusiastic all at once.
- Commenting/having discussions. You guys all have such fantastic thoughts and such nice things to say.
- I loved the opportunity to promote my favorite bloggers and share how awesome they are with you all!
3 Favorite Campaign Posts
- Jillian’s letter to Meggie Folchart from Inkheart. Meggie is the original bookworm, at least to me. The Inkheart series is too underrated. I loved it immensely.
- Lara’s letter to her copy of Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire. I love the drama in this letter. So intense, the relationships we have with books ^.^
- Rebekah’s things she found on Pinterest that reflect the book blogging community. This was a super fun one. I especially love the third one.
2 Fantastic Bloggers I Discovered Through This Campaign
- Lara from The Paperback Palace. Lara is so nice and commented on all my posts (: Hers were great also!
- Chri from Aerou. She’s so fun!
1 Inspirational Bookish Quote
My Previous Posts in This Campaign
- Intro Post. Learn ALL about me!!
- What YOU can do to improve the book blogosphere.
- Dear Hermione: BE MY BESTIE. Find out why Hermione is top notch, A+, and #1. As if you don’t already know. (I almost decided to name my kid after her, but decided against it.)
- 3+ bloggers that are AWESOME. Find out who you should be following!
Thanks for an awesome campaign, guys.
You guys are all tops. Keep spreading the love!