calling all bloggers. and readers. and writers.
I’ve seen a few other blogs do this and I thought it would be a fun idea. I’ve been a bit lazy about my Interview of the Month feature, so instead of seeking out people, I’m letting you guys volunteer yourselves. Below I’m putting a number of questions that you can answer and send to me via email (ANotarainni@yahoo.com). In addition to your answers, please send me:
- Your name
- Your blog or website name/URL
- Any contact information/social media links that you want me to put in the interview post
- Your blog button, a picture of you, and/or any other relevant pictures
- Anything else you want me to include in the post
So without further ado, here are the questions! Feel free to add your own as well. And you don’t have to answer all of these.
- When & why did you start blogging?
- What’s your favorite part of blogging?
- What do you blog about?
- Do you have any fun blog features/events that you’ve created/hosted?
- Blogger or WordPress?
- Any blogging advice? Any cool blogging resources/tools you use and recommend?
For book bloggers and readers:
- What type of books do you like to read?
- What are some of your favorite books/authors?
- About how many books do you read per year?
- If you could meet any fictional character, who would it be?
- What’s your favorite book-to-movie/TV show adaptation?
- Who is your favorite fictional villain?
- What would your dream library look like?
- Hardcover or paperback?
- Physical or eBook?
- How many books do you own?
- Do you primarily borrow books (ex. from the library) or buy them?
- What type of books do you write? Tell us a little about them.
- What’s your favorite book that you’ve written?
- Are any of your characters based off of yourself or people in real life?
- What got you into writing and how long have you been doing it?
- Do you have a strict writing schedule or just write when you feel like it?
- Have you done NaNoWriMo?
- Writing inspirations?
- If any of your books could be made into a movie/TV show, do you have a preference for directors and/or actors? How about soundtrack composers?
- Any writing tips or advice?
- If you could have one superpower, what would it be?
- If you had a million dollars, how would you spend it?
- If you had one wish, what would you wish for? (nothing is off-limits except more wishes)
- What’s your favorite color (and what are your favorite things that ARE that color? ex. blue and the ocean)
- Dogs or cats (or both?)
- Dream job?
- If you could have a feast (and a bottomless stomach), what food would be served?
- Favorite books/movies/TV shows/music?
So basically anyone is eligible for an interview! Don’t hesitate to send in your answers and you may be next month’s Interview. This post will be re-published every month for those that miss it the first time and you can send in your answers anytime until I discontinue this feature. If you have any questions/comments/concerns, contact me at my email address above or just leave a comment below.